Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Undue Influence



409 – 1215 Lansdowne Drive
Coquitlam, BC  V3E 2P2
Phone: 604-464-9642

December 10, 2014

Commissioner for Public Complaints Against the RCMP
Bag Service 1722, Station B
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 0B3

Via Fax: 1-613-952-8045, Total pages: 4
Re: CPC File: 2014-2936

Thank you for the Review Process material provided with your letter to me from Michael Stashick dated November 28, 2014. I am faxing this response to the number provided therein and request that you confirm receipt of the correspondence that I previously faxed to you at 604‑501‑4095.

In your November 28th letter there is no indication that anyone is examining the public records of the evidence that I referred you to. Accordingly, I am herein providing for your convenience of reference extracts annotated to show what I specifically pointed out to the investigating officer at the time of the incident.

The registered strata plan for NW2671, relevant unit entitlements, the Strata Property Act, and my Notice of Civil Claim, (then a draft, now filed in final form in the New Westminster Registry as S165066) are, as I said before, all public records readily available to you for whatever examination you require to review my complaint, as is my registered ownership. I further confirm that strata minutes and full documents of the material evidence were available in my home for the investigating officers to review at the time if they so required.

This makes me sick. Perhaps you will agree that any or all of the information provided showing the location of the designated limited common property, the unmet requirements of section 76 of the Strata Property Act for exclusive use, and the evidence of obvious unfairness worthy of protest would be reasonably expected to raise, in a careful incident investigator, an apprehension of corruption in strata governance and alert the officer to question the credibility of management.

In regard to today being Human Rights Day I would like to deliver a copy of the attached collage to each of the Owners NW 2671. I have posted it online at asylumfrompersecution.blogspot.ca. If there are any concerns about this please let me know and I will do my best to address specifics appropriately.



Dianne Bond
enc.